RM: Liberty Project III
October 24, 2014, 06:42:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: LIBERTY PROJECT III: PLEASE REGISTER TO REPLY TO POSTS!

Carlton Douglas, California:

"When I first began reading about your Liberty Projects, I initially asked myself, "Why you?" But then, I realized the question I should have been asking was, "Why us?" This is as much about the 25 years your generation lost as the quarter century MY generation could lose, thus I realized the magnitude and importance of this issue. PLEASE SUPPORT THIS ISSUE!"

If you feel that you have been a VICTIM, of The FBI/LAPD/NYPD "Crime Syndicate", which LP III has evidenced over the last 30 years, ether criminally or spiritually violated, you should join this forum, and please call me at 323-960-8253 to arrange a meeting.

1) First Amendment rights have been endangered:  freedom of speech, association and assembly; freedom of the press, and freedom of religion.  2) Right to equal protection under the law, equal treatment regardless of race, sex, religion or national origin.  3) Right to due process - fair treatment by the government whenever the loss of your liberty or property is at stake.  4) Right to privacy - freedom from unwarranted government intrusion into your personal and private affairs.

A Public Service of Demetre' Enterprises [LP III]     

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Warning!
The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Please login below or register an account with RM: Liberty Project III.
Login
Username:
Password:
Minutes to stay logged in:
Always stay logged in:
Forgot your password?